The Incontinence Relief System (IRS)
Unique Approach That Eliminates Adult Briefs and Absorbent Pads
(See Instructural Videos at bottom of this page.)
Increase quality of care while reducing hospital readmissions and nursing home admissions.
1. Incontinence Management
- Much more effective and easier to use, economical.
- Provides essentiallly 100% separation between patient's skin and their fecal and urine waste. (With urinary funnel for males.)
- Eliminates adult briefs and incontinence pads.
- Greatly reduces caregiver burden for incontinence care.
- Restores patient dignity.
2. Pressure Ulcer Healing and Prevention
- Provides continuous zero pressure, shear and friction in the critical buttock/sacrum area.
- Consequently, by far the gold standard mattress for healing and preventing pressure ulcers in the critical buttock/sacrum area.
- High density visco-elastic foam mattress with 10" long x 5.5" wide x 8" deep cavity.
- Drawsheet with attached waste collection plastic bag.
- 36" x 80" x 8"
- Very high quality visco-elastic foam components.
- Top layer, 1" 5.5 Lb 13 ILD Visco-elastic Foam
- Middle layer, 2" 5.5 lb 20 ILD Visco-elastic Foam
- Base layer, 5" 1.8 lb 44 ILD Conventional Foam
Drawsheet with Attached Waste collection Plastic Bag
- Drawsheet 60" x 42" spunlace nonwoven fabric, cool, comfortable, strong.
- Plastic bag 10" x 5" x 12".
- Typical usage 2 drawsheets/bags per 24 hours.
- Disposable, but also can be washed/dried in clothes washer/dryer and re-used to reduce costs for night time urinary collection.
- Typical daily costs for home health patients about $3.25/day when re-used for urine collection.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (518) 409-8187
Initial Patient Position
Initial Sheet and Bag Position
Replacing Sheet and Bag
Key Point Number 1
Key Point Number 2
Key Point Number 3